Microsoft announced yesterday (17 Dec. 2019) the new licensing and product fees for Dynamics 365 Human Resources (aka CoreHR). Starting February 1st 2020, we will have the following changes:
- Attract and Onboard will no longer be part of the offering.
- Licensing changes: Talent ($40) is transitioning to Human Resources ($120/user/month) with new capabilities (5 users minimum need to be purchased)
- New Human Resources Self Service offer will lower the total cost of ownership – replacing the Team Member license for HR (HR Employee Self Service $4 )
- Team Member ($8) will continue to include Human Resources Self Service capabilities.
- Human Resources will also be available as an attach app to qualifying apps – if you have Retails, Finance or SCM, for $30 – what does this mean? If you already have Finance, SCM or Retail, you will only pay $30 for Dyn365 Human Resources, instead of $120.
- Talent app customers maintain $40 price for existing contracts & renewals thru 2020. Then, they will have to migrate to the new pricing
send me a message for more details.